Before you visit us, here’s what you should know:
There’s no reason to be embarrassed. This is what we do… this is what we know… and this is what we effectively treat every day. For us to be the most effective, we depend on our patients to be honest with our professionally trained medical staff. This is how you will get your best results.
There are many factors that go into sexual health, and you can expect results during your first visit if you are open and honest with us. There’s no reason not to be! Your visit is completely confidential and we take privacy rights very seriously.
Here are a few more instructions that will help make your visit as effective as possible:
- Do not take ED medication (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24-hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not use medical or recreational marijuana (or other recreational drugs such as cocaine, heroin, or ecstasy) for 36-hours prior to your visit.
- Expect your visit to last about 90 minutes. We complete a full medical evaluation, that includes diagnostic testing and a test dose of medication, to help ensure effectiveness.
Prepare for “later.” You’ll want to make the most of your first NEMC appointment, so consider picking up flowers or wine after your appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Medical history and list of medications: We custom-blend your medication, so we need to know what conditions or medications may be contributing to your situation.
- A government-issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, etc.)
- Form of payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance at the clinic, but we can give you a receipt that you can file with your insurance company.
- Your partner (optional): You are more than welcome to bring your partner, as they often can provide our medical providers with extra information or insights that can help us treat the condition effectively.
How much is an office visit?
Right now, your initial office visit is only $99. During that time, you will receive a confidential consultation from our experienced medical providers, a diagnostic blood test that includes testosterone and PSA levels, and a test dose of our custom-blended medication.
Can I use my HSA for payment?
Yes, many of our patients use HSA accounts to pay for treatment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal check, or cash. We do not process insurance at the clinic, but we can give you a receipt that you can file with your insurance company.
Is this appointment covered by my insurance?
Your insurance company will need to determine this, as our office does not process insurance. But, in many cases insurance companies have issued full or partial reimbursement to our patients. Before you leave your appointment, we will give you a receipt providing all the necessary information to submit to your insurance provider. Should your provider have questions, we are more than happy to help answer them.
Will you maintain my privacy?
Absolutely. We’re great advocates of our patients’ privacy rights, whether it be handling many of our tests and lab results in-house, or using the latest encryption technology to protect medical records. Our patients’ privacy is incredibly important to us. If you would like to know specific privacy policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Who will treat me?
Our team of sexual health specialists have extensive experience treating common conditions including Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, and Low Testosterone. We pride ourselves on our discreet, professional staff. When you visit Northeast Men’s Clinic You will be treated by an experienced licensed medical provider who will be sensitive to your individual needs.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Walk-ins are welcome until 3:30 PM, but please consider scheduling an appointment with us to ensure a short wait time.
Where are you located?
We are located at:
14 Keewaydin Dr, Suite A
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Are you hiring?
We are always on the lookout for top-quality professionals in the medical and administrative fields. Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A few words from some great men…
“Dealing with my ED has allowed me to become more confident, not just sexually but in my entire life.”
“I’ve taken testosterone for 6 months now and it’s changed my life… as far as outlook, feeling good, and getting some confidence back.”
“The treatments at the Northeast Men’s Clinic have really changed my life and they can help you too.”
Results may vary.